Menaul School Benefits
Menaul School provides a comprehensive program of benefits for full-time employees, which includes participation in a healthcare program, short and long term disability benefits, dental insurance, a retirement program, and 80% tuition remission for children of faculty and staff.
There are no current openings - Albuquerque Campus (0)
AP Economics Teacher Needed!
Do you have a love for teaching, but experience frustration with unmotivated students here in the USA? Have you desired to experience life in another culture but haven't had the time, finances, or opportunity?
If your answer is yes to either of these questions, then you should consider teaching at our International School in Taiyuan, China!
We are looking for experienced, professional, caring and culturally sensitive educators to fill high school teaching positions for the 2015-2016 school year!
Dual Diploma Program Background:
In 2013, Menaul School established a unique educational partnership with SIFU International Education to create a Dual Diploma International program at a prestigious high school in Taiyuan, China. The aim of the program has been to bring together the best of the teaching models from both countries- the Chinese teaching model that excels in teaching quantitative skills, with the Menaul School model which encourages critical thinking, creativity, and problem solving.
Job Title: Full-time AP Economics Teacher
1. Job Location: Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China
2. Courses to teach: AP Economics and others
3. Students: Grades 10-12
4. School: Full-time International High School in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China
5. Starting Date: ASAP
1. $2450-$3100/Month after tax depending on experience and qualification,
2. maximum 22 teaching hrs/wk
3. Housing allowance 2000 RMB/Month
4. Work visa expense provided
5. $1650 Airfare credit upon the completion of contract
6. Entitled to school winter and summer holidays.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in Economics.
2. At least 2-years full-time teaching experience.
3. Has taught AP or A-level Economics in other international high schools before (Preferred)
4. Registered teachers for AP, A-Level or IB program are most welcome.
5. Responsible, well-organized and patient.
6. Native English speaker